Friday, June 19, 2015

New Release: "Frogs In Hats and Glasses" and Gues Designer Jo!




Please visit the Sami Stamps Shop HERE to view our new deals!


And a big welcome as a guest designer here at Sami Stamps, our Sami Stamps Challenge #25 first place winner: Jo!


My name is Jo, I'm a Mum of 6 (5 boys, 1 girl) and I share my craft space
(and stash) with my 13 year old daughter. I love scrapbooking, card making,
sewing and more recently mixed media.....oh, the mess we make but we have
fun! That's what it's all about for me & if I can make someone smile with a
handmade creation then that's the icing on the cake!
[image: My Photo]

Thanks again for having me!
hugs Jo x


Jo used Sami Stamps Image "Frog Glasses"


 And please enjoy some fun Sami Stamps Design Team inspiration!

Kathy Curry
Sami Stamps Image "Frog Glasses 2."
Sami Stamps Image "Top Hat Frog"

Sami Stamps Image "Frog Glasses"

Sami Stamps Image "Funny Frog"
 
Sami Stamps Image "Frog Glasses"
 
 Sami Stamps Images "Rose Frog"

Cuddle up with your favorite craft supplies and have some fun this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous makes, love these fun images.....thanks for having me as GD this week!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete